What you eat greatly impacts your health; you and only you have complete control over that.
Since poor diet is one of the risk factors for heart disease, cancer, and diabetes, that also means that you have some control over these illnesses. Without the right guidance, taking control can be a daunting task.
I have come up with specialized packages geared towards helping you gain control of your body again in the healthiest, most sustainable way possible. These packages were designed based on methods I’ve used with my most successful clients.
If you are ready to make yourself a priority and committ to a healthier lifestyle with less medications and doctors visits and more paid time at work and fun times with friends and family, then you too can become one of my most successful clients.
Are you ready to make a change? Schedule a free goal setting session to get started!
SERVICES WE OFFER:
3 or 6 month Personalized Nutrition Packages
Each package begins with a 1 on 1 meeting to review your health history, current lifestyle habits, and goals. These packages are best for individuals who require more 1 on 1 accountability and motivation along with the education on how to be successful. In both the 3 and 6 month packages you will get full service consulting services to include education on nutrition, stress management, exercise and sleep. You will also get unlimited support through email and text with your nutritionist throughout the 3 or 6 month time frame.
Macro Template & Progress Tracking
This is an ongoing service designed to help you reach your fat loss & performance goals without delay! There is no nutritional counseling included, so it is suggested that you are already well educated on what the 3 macronutrients are and which foods fit into each category. You must be willing to stay dedicated to the plan, no matter what occasion pops up in life, and be willing to weigh your food. Every bite of it.
Those with the highest level of dedication & commitment will see the best results the fastest.
For a goal of fat loss, clients typically see a healthy rate of losing .5 – 1lb. per week.
For a goal of improved performance/muscle gain, clients typically see an increase in muscle mass at a rate of 0.5lbs. per week.
You are looking at the services page on a Nutritionist’s website, so I think it’s safe to say that you know you need to make a change in your nutrition habits. Next, we have to ask the questions Why? and How?
WHY make a change?
- Your health is suffering, you’re sick all the time and can’t seem to get stress under control
- You are uncomfortable in your own skin, you would never think of getting naked in front of anyone
- You have a close family history of heart disease and/or Type II Diabetes and don’t want the streak to continue
- Your clothes don’t fit anymore and you can’t afford to buy new ones, nor do you want to
- You’re exercising more and more intensely and still not seeing the results you want
- You want that 6 pack bikini body you see that girl always flaunting on Instagram
HOW to make a change?
- Calorie restriction AKA eat less
- Improve the quality of your food
- Try the latest fad diet
- Do a cleanse or a detox
- Join a gym
- Get personalized advice from a qualified professional that will last you a lifetime
- Focus on changing your mindset and thoughts around food
- Learn to love your body, no matter what
What is your WHY?? And what are you going to do about it?