Free yourself from the holds of sugar addiction
A 4 week online challenge that will give you the kick start you need to reach your health goals by incorporating exercise and changing the way you look at food. Led by Jamie Dant, Licensed Nutritionist, 21 Day Sugar Detox Certified Coach & CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, you will never feel lost, hungry, or confused throughout this challenge. She will see you through every step of the way from Day 0 – Day 28.
You’ve probably heard that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Do you find yourself “yo-yoing” as you try different temporary diets that produce temporary results? Or maybe you’ve been doing the same thing for years that once helped you reach your goals but currently you just feel stuck in a rut and can’t seem to progress.
Are you ready to stop the insanity and experience a life style change that will curb sugar cravings once and for all?
With my 10+ years of experience in the health & fitness industry, plus my formal education and certifications, I am uniquely equipped to guide you through this challenge. I can not guarantee a certain amount of fat loss because that mostly depends on how committed YOU decide you are going to be throughout this program and beyond. I can, however, promise that if you enter this with an open mind and the desire to improve your health, I will change the way you look at food forever and give you all the tools you need to reach your goals.
~ Jamie Reisinger Dant
Is this program right for you? Here are some typical results to help you decide:
“I lost 6.5 pounds and feel great. The detox changed how I thought about food.” – Sue T.
“I was able to lose 6 lbs and multiple inches off my waist, hips, and legs. I feel great on the INSIDE and the OUTSIDE” – Elysa N.
“I rarely crave sweet things now, and when I do have them, they are too sweet and not palatable. Also my skin is now crystal clear!” – Ally M.
“I lost 8 ish pounds on the detox, but more importantly I got PRs on my deadlift, front squat and back squat during the 21 days. My only form of caffeine during the detox was green and black tea which I kept to a minimum and I still felt super energetic!” – Shannon P.
“I was a type II Diabetic on insulin and my doctor allowed me to stop taking insulin after the first week of this challenge. 2 months later and I am still off my blood sugar meds! This detox changed my life!” – Charlene J.
“In doing this sugar detox I was able to completely cut out soda and fast food and lost 13lbs! By keeping up with the diet, 2 months later I’ve now lost a total of 20lbs!” – John B.
“My physician had done blood work before and after the detox. The results were amazing. Every level that had been high or even moderate was now in the good range. I was shocked that the change would happen that quickly! I will be 60 in 2 weeks and I’m looking and feeling better than ever. ” – Teresa D.
Next Group Detox begins January 1, 2018!!!
What does this Nutrition & Lifestyle Challenge include?
- Lifetime access to an online course created by a Licensed & Certified Nutritionist for less than the price of a single 1 hour private session!
- Daily educational videos about stress management, exercise, sleep, and creating sound habits for a healthy lifestyle.
- Access to online supplement dispensary with 15% discount for life!
- Access to Private Facebook Group where you’ll learn and share tips with other participants such as how to eat healthy when eating out, when traveling, while at a party, and with a busy schedule.
- A Participant Workbook pdf with daily success log and lesson plans
- Share resources with a growing community
- Learn from others’ experiences
- Vent your struggles and boast your accomplishments with people who understand first-hand what you are going through
- Lifetime access to private Facebook group where participants past and present ask questions, share recipes, and encourage each other
- Have your questions answered in minutes!
- Weekly at home workout routines complete with video instruction
- Point system to track weekly accomplishments in nutrition, fitness, sleep, and stress management
- Incorporate new tools to improve your whole family’s health
- Learn tips for sleeping longer and more soundly to wake up well rested
- Learn tips for stress management in order to complete more tasks in a reduced time frame with less “weight on your shoulders”
- 60 min. Weekly Meetings led by Jamie Dant, MS, CNS, LDN
- There will be 3 winners at the end determined by the number of points earned! Each winner will earn some awesome prizes!
Get a head start by purchasing your materials now!
To have everything you need to know at your fingertips and to ensure your success in this challenge, I highly recommend pre-ordering the brand new The 21 Day Sugar Detox Day by Day Journal by Diane Sanfilippo. This book will be released the first week in January, just in time for our Prep Week! It includes a super helpful day by day meal prep guide, delicious and simple recipes, grocery shopping lists for each week, and a special journal template to help you document your journey. Click the image below to pre-order yours today!
The 21 Day Sugar Guidebook (linked below) is an extremely useful tool with recipes and resources that you will probably reference for the rest of your life. If you already have this book, you do not need to purchase the one above. Or, if you have neither and want to do some reading before we begin, this book is available for purchase now to get an even bigger head start!